Bespoke Software Services Overview
Bespoke Software Development
At Blueberry, we build bespoke software that addresses the most complex of business challenges, using the latest programming, browser and mobile‐friendly technology ‐ and we love building business applications for the Cloud.
Our core areas of expertise cover:
- Bespoke software design and development of bespoke business applications across all devices and platforms (including Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone and iPad).
- Design and development of scalable Cloud‐based systems.
- Database design and implementation.
- Legacy system replacement and migration.
- Software support and consultancy to extend the life of your bespoke software and maximise value to your business.
We’ll agree the project deliverables before we start and give you a clear indication of costs – usually a fixed price for one‐off projects. During system design, we’ll produce wireframes in order to agree the UX – the “look and feel” of the software and user experience.
Our Technical Consultancy Service can establish whether your development project is on the right track, or confirm that a project has the correct architecture and design – perhaps prior to investment.
Our technical consultancy services can also help you:
- Understand where prudent use of technology can make your business more profitable.
- Accurately define (or re‐define) your software project’s scope.
- Plan and design software projects to get them off to the best possible start.
- Troubleshoot and turn around your failing projects.
Whatever your needs, you can rely on Blueberry Systems to deliver!
Software Support and Hosting
We offer an extensive range of support, maintenance and hosting packages for the software we build and also for taking over support for software where a previous supplier has failed or is no longer in business.
Application Support covers you for all eventualities and makes sure that business critical systems continue to run when there are changes in I.T. infrastructure, upgrades or software bugs. We provide a UK‐based help desk and you can make unlimited calls to us by phone and e‐mail. We will process all support tickets according to a Service Level Agreement (SLA) based on the priority level of the issue reported.
For Cloud applications we strongly recommend Amazon AWS which is used by a million businesses worldwide, including Amazon themselves – one of the largest e-commerce sites on the internet. So, the reliability, security and uptime of your business application is safe and assured. To make sure it runs smoothly, Blueberry offers a maintenance package which covers backups, anti‐virus and security and operating system updates.
For the ultimate package, an all-in-one Blueberry Gold hosting and support contract provides all of the above – total peace of mind; no server hardware to manage, no databases to worry about. Sorted.
Contact us by phone, email or enquiry form. You’re also welcome to stop by for a coffee!
403 Stonehouse Business Park