Assistant Project Manager
Blueberry Systems Ltd is a highly technical, innovative and professional software development company. We design software systems for corporate clients and develop a range of software products which are sold worldwide across the Internet.
We are looking for candidates who can show a personal and general interest in the IT industry. The candidate should have a proven track record of being able to work independently and on their own initiative. They should also have a high standard of written communication and a methodological approach to problem solving.
- A 2:1 or better degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related subject. We will also consider applications from non-graduates.
- Hands-on exposure to a range of software technologies.
- Experience with using SQL and managing databases (e.g. SQL Server or MySQL).
- Ability to work personably with customers.
- Have a genuine interest in IT and new technologies.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Good attention to detail.
- Flexible and hardworking.
- Ability to prioritise.
- A team player, with an efficient and proactive approach.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Logging of incoming support tickets.
- Allocation of support tickets to Project Managers / developers.
- Daily tracking of all outstanding tickets, ensuring work is progressing, all the internal systems are up to date and customers are updated according to SLA.
- Triage of support tickets; gain basic knowledge of all systems under support; fix simple problems (potentially learn Angular.js and c#.net).
- Set up and maintain Virtual Machines on Amazon AWS.
- Set up domains and SSL certificates.
- Miscellaneous technical tasks, as required.
We are working with many modern technologies including Angular JS, Angular 2/4/5, .NET, C#, DevExpress, Bootstrap, SQL Server etc. We develop on Windows, iOS and Android. We use Amazon AWS extensively.
This is a full time position. Work patterns are based around standard working weeks (Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm) with some room for flexibility as required.
Blueberry is committed to offering equal opportunities. We will pay no regard to race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age or marital status; and disability will be taken into account only insofar as it affects your ability to the job. If you have a disability, we will do our best to adapt premises and equipment to meet your needs, and to obtain help from any relevant government schemes.
How to Apply
Applicants for this position should send a current CV and covering letter to [email protected] Further stages of selection may include telephone and/or in-person interviews and tests.